Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trip Plans

Utah Here We Come!! We are so excited for the Holidays and can't hardly wait. We are starting them off with Thanksgiving in Florida and then on the 10th Porter, Timmy and I are flying to Utah. We come in at 4:10 pm to be exact! Then Matt will drive or fly out on the 17th and we are going to stay until all the parties are done! We have a wedding to go to, CHRISTMAS, a lot of family to see, a farm to visit, and lots of friends we haven't seen for years, skiing, cabin trips and much more is on our list! We hope we get to see you! If Matt flies we will leave on the 31st to spend New Years in Chicago and if we drive we will leave the West around the 3rd of January. I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Does that mean your coming to Vernal? I can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip! Love you lots.

Ashley said...

K I am confused. You made this big deal about driving and now you are flying? Did you find a good deal somewhere? If so let me know!!! I am still looking.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Jules - I am so excited to see you again and your cute little guys! I am thinking of planning a get together on Friday, December 26th. Let me know what you think about this date for the friend get together? I want to do it with all of the kids and husbands too. Once I know you are good to go I will get the word out so we can hopefully get a lot of people that can come. Let me know and I can't wait to see you!

Kate said...

Florida! Woot woot! We are going to have so much fun! Think Turkey Bowl on the beach!

{amy k.} said...

That'll be so much fun! What part of Florida are you going to? I miss Utah! :)

Lisa R said...

Wow sounds like you are going to be having tons of fun! Florida, that's not too far from here! :) Hope you have a great time in Utah too! I wish we could go to Utah for the holidays, but not this year!
Thanks for dropping by on our blog!