Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nothing but cute kids

So yesterday I re committed myself to do all the things I would / should do as a homemaker to make my life easier. Well it didn't quite go as planned. My dryer was having problems, so I had to go to the Laundromat. Blessing, it was beautiful, clean and I got
10 loads done in 4 hours! Trial Tim shattered my phone screen, It costs so much money, and took my day.

Then Tim had started 6 year old attitude, not listening, rolling eyes and picking fights. Is this normal for this age! It seriously took me 3 hours and 45 min. To make tacos (easy), clean up dinner, have FHE, and bedtime chores and baths. I had no patience by the end, so I went to bed felling bad. But we did get it done! Matt is such a great husband and he helps me so so much!

Then to top it off. I tried to do an evite on  the computer. 3 Times, it kept erasing so I just had to put everything away and go to bed!

But, in all this negativity, I had so many blessings and accomplished so much! I literally felt the war between Right and Wrong. The Lord would bless me and Satan would put me down. I am so thankful for the good Lord and his tender mercies! I know he loves us all. For instance, my new phone screen shattered, but I can still use it, and see through it. So its a blessing it wasn't worse!

So this put a smile on my face last night. amelia is crawling dll over and into everything. She was filthy from the Laundromat. So we gave her a bath!

Nothing like my cute kids to pull me out of a slump!


No comments: