Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Catch Up!

The last couple of weeks have gone by like a whirl wind! I got to take a trip to see my brothers family.I went by myself it was so much fun! I really love Florida! I got to spend some quality time with each of my loved ones down there!

Tim got another tooth pulled, and my boys got haircuts and Emmett got new glasses!

Then last week my dog had her babies! 10 of them! Matt and I had gone to the temple with Justin and Morgan and when we were on our way home the babysitter called and said we had 5 puppies! She had 10 by the end of the night!

Amelia woke up crying from her nap this morning and the boys quickly came to her rescue with cereal in hand! Such good children, I love them so much!

With the weather getting nicer, I'm trying to get more exercise and let the kids go with me so we get to go to the park and bike rides!









1 comment:

Emily White said...

Puppies!!! How cute! I wish we lived close so that I could bring the girls to see them...they are OBSSESSED with puppies right now :)