Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been Tagged

Well, I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by my friend Natty but, I hadn't gotten around to posting it yet. So it's 6 random facts about me~ I have no clue where to start

1. I laugh a lot ( I guess that's not random but, it's an easy one) it's probably my first reaction to anything spontaneous that happens good or bad.
2. This is the first year that we haven't moved since we've been married! :)
3. I have been to 42 of the States and after this weekend it will be 43. We are going to Michigan to see my brother.
4.The farthest I've ever ran is 5 miles. Matt and I ran a 5k on Sat. He was awesome! By the way he ran it in 19:17 and won the gold medal for the 25-29. That was without any training. He finished 7th overall and I finished 111th. What a slow poke I am!
5. My favorite fruit for right now is a fresh peach or a cameo apple!
6. I have either been pregnant or breastfeeding for 3 years and 2 months.

So I thought about dishing up some facts from my wild days but, decided I've moved on and nobody cares about 7th grade!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

What wild days? Do you really have wild days in your life Julz! lol!!! Good Job on the 5k Matt!!! I would fall somewhere in line with you Julie on that one.

Shelly said...

You ran a 5K pregnant? I give you TONS of credit for running (and any walking you did) and finishing it. Especially in the midwest heat and humidity!!

Ashlie said...

That is awesome that you and your hubby did a 5K!! Loved learning those random facts about you!! I think that is awesome that you have been to 43 states!! WOW! And your not even 30 yet!! What ones haven't you been to yet??

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That was a lot of fun. Good job on the 5k. When do you find out what you are having? We wish we could see you more often. We love and miss you.

Shaun - Jillian said...

I love the quirks! Nicely done on the 5K as well. That is great that you guys ran it. How are you feeling? You need to put some pictures up when you start showing!

Anne said...

Not only did she run the 5K but runs 5 miles 3X a week. Great job, Jules. Wish I could've been as outgoing when I was pregnant!!

Bradley J said...

Julie!!!!! Thanks so much for leaving a post! I have wanted to hear from you for so long! How fun to see your family doing so well. I didn't know we were neighbors. How fun. I am doing medical school. How's life been for you these last years?

Ashley said...

Hi Julz! I posted a blog with the pictures from the park. If you click on them to make them full size, then right click on them and choose to save them they will be a little better quality for you and then you can reuse them on your blog or whatever you would like.