Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Fun!

We had a blast last week! It was so much fun and it went by so fast. There are a lot of pictures in this post and we are going to start backwards from Saturday to Wednesday when all the fun Started!
Our Family Valentine Party!
Matt and I had a really fun romantic dinner together after we put the boys to bed! Actually I think they were watching a movie up in our room.

We have some fun traditions for Valentine's Day. The boys get me flowers and I make them each a candy grahm. It's so much fun! I love to be creative and they really like it. The boys favorite part were the fruit by the foot.



Then we get cute matching pj's! Just like Christmas!
In years past they have said something like Captain Heartbreaker or something like that but,this year they said Handsome Just Like Daddy! I thought they were cute!


Friend Valentine Party
My friends threw a cute Valentine Party for the kids. They decorated sugar cookies, played games, ate treats, gave out valentines and had a complete blast! My boys loved it. Thanks so much Monica and Julie for such a fun party!

Laney and Porter ( I think this is Zach's arm) loved dumping the nerds on the floor and eating them!
Tim and Porter eating their Valentine treats!
Monica and Julie made these cute mail boxes for the the Valentine's! Here is Tim with his!
Decorating Sugar cookies!
Annalei
Emma
Eliza, Zach and Max
and Porter! He couldn't wait to decorate he just started eating it right away!
This is our fun musical hot balloon game we tried to play with 3 year olds! It was a blast, I'm so glad that we were able to have such a fun little party!


Valentine's from Mama Hawkes
Mama sent us Valentine's! They were these cute chocolate boxes. We were so excited!

Tim wouldn't let go of it to take a picture of it. See all the hands grabbing after it!
Porter was super excited! He sure has a sweet tooth! I think we all do in this house! We started eating them one at a time like this!

Then we were hooked...Then we couldn't eat them fast enough!
It was a great 5 minutes! We love chocolate!
Mama thank you so much! We love you!

I hope that each of you had a great Valentine's week. It is one of my most very favorite holidays! I just love, LOVE! Everyone deserves to be loved and have the chance of loving someone! I'm so grateful for my family. I love my Valentine's so much! They mean so much to me, I don't know what I would do with out them!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

holy moly parties. That is so fun.

Shelly said...

Where did you find those pajamas? I want to get some for Bradford.

What a fun day!