Monday, February 9, 2009

We found it!

Our Beautiful Day! We spent so much time outside and loved every minute of it. It was so nice to get some fresh air. He are my cute boys!


I love to bundle! I think I do a pretty good job at it too!


This is me today with 25 days left. Can you believe that it has gone by so fast. Sorry about the not ready no make-up just having fun with my boys look. The nice thing about my boys is they always make me feel loved whether I'm all fixed up or not!

This is Timmy with Merry Moon. Isn't he the cutest! I just love him so much!

Basking in the beautiful sunlight!


Well, Matt found it! Our camera is back and I'm so happy. Okay so that is just going to top the list of what a great day it was. So this is why today was such a great day!

1. It was 64 degrees outside. Such a nice break from the single digits and such! Timmy is so excited to where his shorts and t-shirts outside!

2. I got to take the boys for a walk. I love to go the the forest preserve that we have here in town. It's so peaceful and motivates me so much! I always leave smiling. Especially when I'm with my cute family. Timmy ran .6 miles with Merry it was so cute to see him holding her leash and running to get exercise!

3. I don't have to go grocery shopping for 2 weeks!

4. I have 6 meals that are super yummy in my freezer! All I have to do is heat and serve..... Thanks so much Aubrey for the help!

5. I was able to have FHE and take care of visiting teaching at the same time! :) Love it! For those of you that don't know I am the worlds worst visiting teacher. So it feels good when I actually do it!

6. I made some super yummy peanut butter kiss cookies! I ate 3 with out feeling guilty at all because I walked this morning at lake of the woods!

7. I am editing my blog and checking facebook!

8. Matt found our camera.

9. I didn't have to pay a balance on our credit card!

10. I only have 25 days left! OH, I'm not ready... I have so much to do!

So you see it is a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cute!!! I love the pantless pictures too. I seriously wish that this warm weather meant spring was here but we all know that it isn't here yet....it makes me sad!! I cannot wait to see baby number 3!! What ever are you going to do about strollers? lol!!!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That was a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing your warm outlook on life