Thursday, June 19, 2008

Six Flags

We went to Six Flags on Tuesday. It was the most perfect day for an amuesment park. It was the perfect temperature and hardly anyone was there. The max wait time for a rollercoaster was 10 min. It was a blast! Matt and Jen have come to town for the week and so we met them in St. Louis for the day. Timmy and Adam had a blast playing together and Porter and Summer had their crawling times as well. For about 1 hour Matt and I had the 4 babies and everyone thought that we had 2 sets of twins! It was fun for the hour! For those of you who have twins you are amazing. It was a real treat going with Timmy on the rides and seeing how much fun he was having but he sure got worn out. By the end of the day he just layed down on the pavement and didn't want to get up.




3 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could be there to join in on all the fun. We love you lots.

Stacia said...

How fun is that?! The last picture made me laugh out loud. So cute!

Shaun - Jillian said...

I am so jealous you went to Six Flags! I love that place. I was tempted to go to the new one in Chicago while I had the whole day on Friday before I left but I didn't end up going! I didn't want to go ride the rides by myself!!!