Thursday, June 19, 2008

Boys will be Boys

We have had a blast lately. I thought once I came back from Utah that I would relax and sleep in everyday. Take some breathing time and enjoy summer. Well, I am definatley enjoying summer but relaxing is probably the last thing on my list. We have been having a blast. I have 3 posts for you today. The first is of our adorable boys. I just LOVE being a mom of boys. They are so cute! With it being summer we love to grill and cook out. Then when we clean-up I take the high chair outside and dump all of Porter's leftovers for the dogs to eat. Well, he is EVERYWHERE now and before we knew it he had made it outside and was sharing his leftovers with Merry!



Little Timmy's favorite toy. His bike! He rides it inside and out! Lately he has been doing stunts on it including: jumping his bike and riding off the deck on his bike! He has only rolled a couple of times! It doesn't stop him from coming up with more ideas of what he can do with his bike!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i've been checking for a new post, and then to my surprise I got 3 today!! It was so good to see you guys here in Utah, I miss Porter's chubby cheeks. Great posts. Love them all so fun.

Ashley said...

Cuteness!!!!i love it when yuo blog because you don't do it that often hehe so when you do I am always astounding at how big porter is getting!! He looks so much older now. And Timmy well he is just as hilarious as ever....laying in the middle of the amusement park road?!?!? Who else does that but Tim! Fun that you got to see Matt and Jen! I wish we would have known they were coming and tried to make a road trip down there too. bummer ;(