Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tim behind closed doors!:)

Those of us that try to train our kids to sleep know what a joy that is. So since Tim has been in his big boy bed he has a really hard time going to sleep. This day it was his nap! He was screaming at me and locked me out of his room. As soon as I knew he was asleep I went to the other door that was shut, luckily not locked and this is what I found....
Emptied drawers, diapers scattered, destin in the hair and rubbed on the dresser and toys everywhere!! He almost made it all the way on his bed to fall asleep. Nat, this is for you!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I could not help but laugh out loud at this one! That is just funny! What a smarty pants he is.

Stacia said...

Yikes! They have gotta start some kind of Boot Camp for Moms, because I'm not sure I am ready to handle that and I know it's coming. (It's pretty darn cute, though.)