Tuesday, February 12, 2008

To Girly!

So I changed the blog because Matt said it was to girly. I was just trying to be festive for Valentines day! I have to take advantage of those girly Holidays. I'm always surrounded by boy things. So I was tagged here we go...

Two Names You've Gone By: 1.Honey 2. Jules

Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now: 1. Sweatshirt 2. Pajama Pants

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. Love 2. Trust

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. Hang out with my Husband 2. Play with my kids

Two things you did last night: 1.Looked at puppies 2. Ate valentine cookies (thanks Taylors)

Two people you Last Talked To: 1. Matt 2. Mom 3. Timmy

Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. I don't know 2. Miss Matt while he goes to mutual and doesn't come home till 9:30

Two Longest Car Rides: 1. Moving to Illinois 2. Church History tour in the motorhome in 7th grade.

Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Valentine's Day 2. Christmas

Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Water 2. Milk

Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1. My hair isn't as light blonde anymore 2. I love singing and dancing to music when I'm by myself.

Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. Mom 2.Physical Therapy Tech

Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. How to lose a guy in 10 days 2. August Rush

Two Favorite Foods: 1. Steak 2. Vegetables

Two places I'd rather be right now: 1. Somewhere where the sun was shining with my family 2. In May

Okay so now I tag: Anybody that hasn't done this yet! I actually think I am one of the last ones!

3 comments:

Liberti said...

Julie...Oh MY HECK! I can't believe I ran into you..it's such a small world. This is Liberti (Hoopes). It's so fun to see how you are doing and you have the CUTEST family!!!

PS. LeGrand thinks our blog is too Girly too...:)

Liberti said...

Hope you don't mind, I linked you from my blog...so excited to keep in touch! How is your family?? Send me and e-mail and let me know what you're up to: vangass.liberti@gmail.com

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Ok Julie, what is the Valentine Merrymoon story? You are going to have to post it! Have a great day.
Love,
Megan