Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tim's Birthday!

So we officially have a two year old! The day was so fun we had two parties and fun inbetween! We are so grateful for Timmy he adds so much to our family and is such a wonderful little boy! He is so kind and giving. He is funny and so loving! We love you Tim! Here is what we did:

In the morning we had the traditional pancake breakfast




Then we started with the cupcakes for the friend party that starts at 10:30!


I am competing with Megan for the mother of the year award! Aren't these cupcakes the cutest you have ever seen!




While we made cupcakes our cute lover boy wanted to play outside but it was 18 or so degrees with a wind chill that made it feel like -2!

At 10:30 we started the friend party, we had 6 two year olds running around! It was so much fun. We played with balls, went fishing for sand toys, played a jumping game and had a lot of fun with baloons.





Before the kids! It was and under the sea party so I had fish tied to helium baloons and so they were floating around for the kids to play with! We served 2 year old favorites grapes, goldfish and blue jello jigglers.






This is Tim making music with his friends and then sitting in timeout for hitting his friend with the drumstick. This is timeout 1 of 5 at his birthday party. For some reason he thought that he could get away with anything he wanted to on his birthday!





Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Timmy, Happy Birthday to you! This is the cutest all these friends singing this song. Some of them even were folding their arms at the beginning. My favorite part is them all clapping their hands at the end. It's so sweet to have good friends!

After all the festivities with friends we had a family party at 9:00 when the day was ended and we could all get together. It was really fun and Tim got his favorite toys a tonka truck from Grandma and some cool toys from Uncle Rick and the Taylors. He had an ice cream cake and a fish cake to carry on one of his favorite things fish! Yes Mike, you have a fish friend! :) Timmy loves fish!







We love you all and wish you could have been here! Thanks to blogs we are able to share all of our fun memories and times!






















8 comments:

eh said...

What a wonderful recap of the day. It was a great day. Timmy was a cutie! I loved being there and wish I could get to every granchilds's birthday. I love you. Mom XOXOXOOXOX

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Happy Birthday! We are so sad that we missed it! We can't wait to see you this summer!
All our love,
The Vernal Hawkes

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday TIM!! How crazy to think he is that old! And don't you know mom that your birthday IS the one day a year you can do anything you want to! DUH! I do?!?! Is that not right ;) haha Excited to see you soon Julz!

Kate said...

Julie, I am way impressed with the cupcakes! So cute! And that last picture of Porter is darling. He looks so big! Happy Birthday Timmy!

Shaun - Jillian said...

Jules - that looks like some party! I love the cupcakes. They are darling. I can't believe that he is already two. It seems like we just had your baby shower at my house!

Our Family said...

What an adorable party! I hope I can be that creative for Faith's this May. Something tells me it won't be. I wish I had that creative gene. How fun for your little family!

Stacia said...

You are definitely the mother of the year! That party was so cute... I especially liked the cupcakes.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Julie!!! I am so glad you posted on my blog so I could get into yours! Your boys are adorable! I am so glad that I can keep in touch with you this way!

Jeni