Saturday, July 12, 2008

The 2 Sophmore Years!

So here is to more blasts from the pasts! Oh what fun memories! This was on the last day of our sophmore year I think! I just love it!! It's a classic! Oh we had so much fun. Who would have thought that we would be where we are today. Isn't life awesome! I wouldn't change it for the world.


This was my sophmore year in college! The semester right before I met Matt! I love to see it because it's has some of my favorite roomates in it Natty and Ari. I wish Mitchie was in it, I don't know where she was that night? Where is Jaymie too? Anyway, good times I miss you guys:)



1 comment:

Ari said...

Oh this is hilarious!!! I got so chubby my first year at school. Thank heavens that phase of life has passed! Oh I sure had some fun with you though Julie. You were an awesome roomate. I adored living with you! I really wish you and your foursome the best.