Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last Week

So last week was a blast and a flash! We started it out with our Anniversary then we went to Nauvoo and this weekend we had a visit from Batman! It was so amazing I wish you all could have been here to be with us!

For our anniversary we have a tradition of doing a fun activity like on our honeymoon we took a 12 mile hike (It was Crazy!) So this year we decided to bike 20 miles. It was so much fun! We went and did the Lincoln Pilgrimage trail from New Salem to Springfield except we went from halfway from Springfield to New Salem. It was the more country route and we saw some amazing things!
This is my wonderful Mr. Fix it husband fixing the bike rack! It came loose while we were driving!
This is at the New Salem Lincoln statue at this point we had gone 10 miles and up 1 hill! by the end we had gone up 3! How does that work when we only went up 1. Long story short, I took a wrong turn. Matt being the nice husband he is was helping me feel like I was right by just following me!
A Spainish Long horn it even has a nose ring! It was pretty intimadating. We coulnd't get to close. This is as close as Matt got! And for the record he ran over a snake too!
My hot date to Olive Garden! It was 100% yumolicious!

Now our Nauvoo and Carthage pictures. My brother Noah and his wife Ashley came and met us it was so much fun!



This is Carthage! It was a really wonderful neat place. I'm so grateful for the Gospel and I'm so thankful for those that have and that do sacrifice and serve the Lord so willingly to bless us with the wonderful blessings of the Gospel!

This is in Nauvoo! We were camping don't look to closely!

He is giving the look! You don't know who I am? Don't mess with me!

I am BATMAN

Non na non na non na non na BATMAN!

We bought this at a garage sale! Thanks Jennifer for the cool dress up costumes for boys. Timmy loves them and loves to run around in them! Thanks all for being a part of wonderful blog life!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

I am so jealous that you were able to go to Navuoo!! HOW AMAZING!! I hope one day I can take my family there! Or maybe my husband could take me when the kids are all raised?? Either way I would be happy! No you wouldn't have known my husband from junior high. He is 3 years older than us.

Ashley said...

Lol Love the batman costume I have a picture of Noah when he was little in a batman costume and I cannot wait to put Eli in one too one day. Anyway...I thought I was going to take your family pictures for you? I will totally take them for you guys! If you want, and if Matt comes with you to visit in Sept I could take them then? Or Anne also asked me to come down in the fall and take pictures of her family too. I may take a drive down there even if Noah cannot and take pictures for everyone. We will see!!!! But think about it and let me know what you want.

Stacia said...

Jealous! You don't look like you have given birth to two kids! You look great!