Thursday, July 31, 2008

Little Family on the Prairie



We got our family pictures taken last Friday! This is just a little sneak peak. I love them and I can't wait to see more! I also have one of Timmy that Ashley took that I really like but, I can't upload it. I am so lucky to be close to two really amazing photographers. Linda who took our family photos works with me in the primary presidency and she does some amazing work. She has just recently went on her own to start being a professional photographer. I like her to experiment with our family! You can see more of her work at www.throughherlensonline.com

Ashley my sister-in-law has started a hobby business and she is amazing with her photography I just love her pictures. You can see her work on her business blog http://hawkeyephoto.blogspot.com/ I wish she lived closer so that she could experiment with us. I'm hoping in the fall when we see her she can get some amazing photos with the leaves changing!

I just love looking at pictures of my family! When I do I am filled with joy and love. I couldn't be happier. I just love life, even though it has it's rough spots! I find so much happiness in my family! Thanks to all of you for being a part of my family I love you all!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

those colors are amazing!

Ashlie said...

Those turned out really cute! I am still trying to convince my hubby to let us get a family photo, but I haven't had much luck! IT IS SO EXPENSIVE TO FIND A REALLY GOOD! You are super lucky to have a sister in law that does such beautiful photography! I think I have those same brown pants...Are they from vanity?? I love them they are so cute!! And comfortable!

Kate said...

Julie those pictures are awesome! I love them!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for helping with Gabby. You are so wonderful.

Nygards said...

Love the family pictures. You guys are so cute! Congrats on the upcoming baby. You're awesome! Hope you're having a great summer!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Wow, those are cute pictures! You guys are so cute! I want to see more!

Ashley said...

Hey Julz...yeah hopefully sometime we can all get our boys together. I am not sure how soon unfortunately. It looks like Christmas will not be one of those time and neither will the family reunion. We cannot go to Utah for Christmas and Tim doesn't have the time off to go to the reunion. Kind of suck to be poor college students doesn't it! Someday the three of us families will be able to go and do fun trips to disney land and things.

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I LOVE these pictures of your family, you look great by the way :)

Kiz Fam said...

Love your pictures! They really did turn out adorable. Your family is growing so fast, cute kids! Congrats to your husband for the gold medal, that's awesome. You guys seem to live in such a BEAUTIFUL place! I love it.