Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What do you do?

So we ran out of dishwashing soap yesterday. Me being lazy right now loaded the dishwasher anyway and just let the rest of the dishes pile up. Last night my wonderful husband went to the store and got some soap and started the dishwasher. So I got up this morning and unloaded it, so I could load the 2 sinkfuls of dishes. I finished loading and I went to put the soap in and there was soap already in there. I was wondering why the dishes weren't very clean! Some of them looked good so I put them away but, some I left in there. I just thought sometimes dishwashers have a hard time. So now what do I do because I can't remember what was in there that didn't get clean? Do I clean ALL the dishes? Do I just leave them in the cupboard and let them cycle their way through? Oh, I get tired just thinking about it! Somtimes I just wish I could play with my boys all day and not worry about the housework!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Well it probably would be more comforting to you to wash all the dishes, but who has time for that?? I would just leave them...just pay attention to dishes are you using them and if you think it is a little dirty then wash them as you go. I can't imagine you putting away a dish that has dirty food caked all over it! LOL!!

The Maughan Family said...

They were rinsed dishes! I guess!

Ashley said...

haha I have done that too...All I did was leave them in the cupboards and for the next little while if I pulled one out that looked dirty I put in in the dishwasher but I figured that the diswasher did a pretty good job wish at least a sanitizing hot rinse and that was probably cleaner than what we eat off camping sometimes.